Briny Bloody Caesar
UPLOAD A PHOTO
Share your creation with others, because the best part of making is sharing
Here is an exapmle of a thumbnail that will be displayed on our page if your photo is chosen.
Nothing showcases your home made pickle brine and tomato juice quite like a Bloody Caesar! Loaded with spices and the added punch of clam juice this drink is sure to liven up a weekend celebration. Try this with our new Tomato Juice recipe and classic Dill Pickles
You Will Need
You Will Need
- 6 ounces vodka
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 3/4 cup clam juice
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- ½ cup dill pickle brine
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 8 dilly tomatoes
- 4 pieces whole pickled okra
- 4 Ball® Pint Drinking Mason jars
- PLACE the vodka, tomato juice, clam juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, horseradish, pickle brine, black pepper and salt in a quart sized Ball jar and secure the lid and the ring on tightly. Shake vigorously.
- ARRANGE four Ball® Pint Drinking Mason jars on the counter and fill each with ice. Uncap the shaken bloody Caesars and pour evenly into the glasses. Garnish with a skewers of pickled tomatoes and a piece of okra. Enjoy.
Note: This recipe is intended for age 21 or older. Please drink responsibly.