Apple Freezer JellyMakes about 4 (8 oz) half pints
Rating: 1 Reviews|
Level of Ease:Easy
You Will Need:
- 1-3/4 cups unsweetened apple juice (14 oz)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 3-oz pouch
- 3-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 Ball® Plastic (8 oz) Freezer Jars
- COMBINE apple juice with sugar in a large bowl, mixing thoroughly. Let stand 10 minutes.
- ADD entire contents of pectin pouch and lemon juice. Stir for 3 minutes
- LADLE apple freezer jelly into clean freezer jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Apply caps and let jelly stand in refrigerator until set, but no longer than 24 hours. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to 3 weeks, or freeze up to 1 year.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Apple Freezer Jelly you made?
Share with others!
Add + Photo