Apricot Freezer Jam - Low or No SugarMakes about 4 to 5 (8 oz) half pints
Level of Ease:Easy
You Will Need:
- 3 cups finely chopped apricots (about 27 medium)
- 1-3/4 cups unsweetened white grape or apple juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp Ball® RealFruit™ Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin
- Up to 3 cups sugar, 1-1/2 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular, 3/4 to 1 cup honey, or desired amount of other artificial sweeteners (optional)
- 4 to 5 (8 oz) half pint glass preserving jars with lids and bands
- GRADUALLY add pectin into white grape or apple juice until dissolved. Bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- IMMEDIATELY add prepared apricots into hot pectin mixture. Stir vigorously for 1 minute. Stir in sugar, SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular, other artificial sweetener, or honey according to the directions above.
- LADLE freezer jam into clean freezer jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Apply caps and let jam stand in refrigerator until set, but no longer than 24 hours. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to 3 weeks, or freeze up to 1 year.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Apricot Freezer Jam - Low or No Sugar you made?
Share with others!
Add + Photo