Grape Freezer JellyMakes about 5 (8 oz) half pints
A quick and easy way to make great grape jelly in less than an hour.
Level of Ease:Easy
You Will Need:
- 2 cups unsweetened grape juice (16 oz)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 3-oz pouches Ball® RealFruit™ Liquid Fruit Pectin (1 box)
- 4 cups sugar
- 5 (8 oz) half pint glass preserving jars with lids and bands
- COMBINE grape juice with sugar in a large bowl, mixing thoroughly. Let stand 10 minutes.
- ADD entire contents of both pectin pouches and water. Stir for 3 minutes
- LADLE freezer jelly into clean freezer jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Apply caps and let jelly stand in refrigerator until set, but no longer than 24 hours. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Grape Freezer Jelly you made?
Share with others!