Grape Jelly Recipe - Reduced Sugar - Jam MakerMakes about 4 (8 oz) half pints
Level of Ease:Easy
Preserving Method:Waterbath Canning
You Will Need:
- 3 cups store bought, unsweetened grape juice
- 4 Tbsp Ball® RealFruit™ Classic Pectin
- 1/2 tsp butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- MEASURE 3 cups grape juice in a 4-cup or larger liquid measuring cup. Gradually whisk pectin into juice until fully incorporated. (Pectin will not be completely dissolved at this time.) Pour juice mixture into the clean Pot fitted with the Stirrer. Add butter/margarine to help reduce foaming.
- PRESS jelly button – the cook time will automatically default to 25 minutes. Press enter.
- WAIT 4 minutes for appliance to sound 4 short beeps indicating that it is time to add sugar. Add sugar gradually while Stirrer continues running.
- THE APPLIANCE will continue to automatically stir your ingredients while it cooks. Stay within earshot of the Jam & Jelly Maker, the appliance will beep again at the end of the process signaling jelly cooking is complete. Press cancel and unplug the appliance.
- REMOVE Stirrer using a pot holder. Skim foam, if necessary, from top of jelly.
- PRESERVE grape jelly immediately, using 1 of the 3 ways listed here.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Grape Jelly Recipe - Reduced Sugar - Jam Maker you made?
Share with others!