Light Strawberry JamMakes about 6 (8 oz) half pint jars
Three ingredients - but no sugar - for delicious homemade strawberry jam!
Level of Ease:Easy
Preserving Method:Waterbath Canning
You Will Need:
- 4 cups crushed strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened white grape juice
- 3 Tbsp Ball® RealFruit™ Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin
- 6 Ball® (8 oz) half pint glass preserving jars with lids and bands
- PREPARE boiling water canner. Heat jars in simmering water
until ready for use. Do not boil. Wash lids in warm soapy water and set
- COMBINE strawberries and juice in a 6- to 8-quart saucepan. Gradually stir in pectin. Bring mixture to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, over high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary.
- LADLE hot jam into hot jars leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Wipe rim. Center hot lid on jar. Apply band and adjust until fit is fingertip tight.
- PROCESS filled jars in a boiling water canner for 10 minutes, adjusting for altitude. Remove jars and cool. Check for seal after 24 hours. Lids should not flex up and down when center is pressed.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Light Strawberry Jam you made?
Share with others!