Strawberry Freezer Jam - Liquid PectinMakes about 4 (8 oz) half pints
Level of Ease:Easy
You Will Need:
- 2 cups of crushed strawberries (about 2 1-lb containers)
- 4 cups sugar
- 1, 3-oz pouch Ball® RealFruit™ Liquid Pectin
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 Ball® Plastic (8 oz) Freezer Jars or 8 oz half pint glass jars with lids and bands
- COMBINE prepared fruit* with sugar in a large bowl, mixing thoroughly. Let stand 10 minutes.
- ADD entire contents of Ball® RealFruit™ Liquid Pectin pouch and lemon juice. Stir for 3 minutes.
- LADLE freezer jam into clean Ball® freezer jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Apply caps and let jam stand in refrigerator until set, but no longer than 24 hours. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Strawberry Freezer Jam - Liquid Pectin you made?
Share with others!
Add + Photo