Strawberry Lemonade RecipeMakes about 7 (16 oz) pints
Level of Ease:Easy
Preserving Method:Waterbath Canning
You Will Need:
- 6 cups hulled strawberries
- 4 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 7 Ball® (16 oz) pint jars
- PREPARE boiling water canner. Heat jars in simmering water
until ready for use. Do not boil. Wash lids in warm soapy water and set
- PURÉE strawberries in a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, working in batches, until smooth. Transfer to a large stainless steel saucepan as completed.
- ADD lemon juice and sugar to strawberry puree, stirring to combine. Heat to 190° F over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Do not boil. Remove from heat and skim off foam.
- LADLE hot concentrate into hot jars leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Wipe rim. Center lid on jar. Apply band until fit is fingertip tight.
- PROCESS jars in a boiling water canner for 15 minutes, adjusting for altitude. Remove jars and cool. Check lids for seal after 24 hours. Lid should not flex up and down when center is pressed.
Quick Tip: To reconstitute, mix one part concentrate with one part water, tonic water or ginger ale. Adjust concentrate to suit your taste.
Share Your Photos
Do you have a photo of Strawberry Lemonade Recipe you made?
Share with others!