Low Sugar Raspberry Freezer Jam
Preserving Method: Freezing
Makes about 5 (8 oz) half-pint jars
Try this recipe using Ball® Plastic half-pint 8 oz. Freezer Jars with push on lids
You will need
- 3 cups crushed raspberries (about 2 lb), crushed
- 1-3/4 cups unsweetened cranberry-raspberry or apple juice
- 3 Tbsp Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin
- Up to 3 cups sugar, 1-1/2 cups granular no calorie sweetener, or 3/4 to 1 cup honey
- Gradually whisk pectin into fruit juice until dissolved. Bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Immediately add prepared fruit into hot pectin mixture. Stir vigorously for 1 minute. Stir in desired sweetener.
- Ladle freezer jam into clean jars leaving a ½ inch headspace. Loosely push down lids and let jam stand in refrigerator until set, approximately 24 hours. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.