Raspberry Freezer Jam (made using Ball® RealFruit® Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin)
UPLOAD A PHOTO
Share your creation with others, because the best part of making is sharing
Here is an exapmle of a thumbnail that will be displayed on our page if your photo is chosen.
Preserving Method: Freezing
Makes about 4 to 5 (8 oz) half pints
You Will Need
You Will Need
- 3 cups crushed raspberries (about 2 lb or 5-6 oz containers)
- 1-3/4 cups unsweetened cranberry-raspberry or apple juice
- 3 Tbsp Ball® RealFruit™ Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin
- Up to 3 cups sugar, 1-1/2 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular, 3/4 to 1 cup honey, or desired amount of other artificial sweeteners (optional)
- 4 to 5 Ball® Plastic (8 oz) Freezer Jars or 8 oz half pint glass jars with lids and bands
- GRADULLY ADD Ball® RealFruit™ Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin into fruit juice until dissolved. Bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- IMMEDIATELY ADD prepared fruit* into hot pectin mixture. Stir vigorously for 1 minute. Stir in sugar, SPLENDA® NO Calorie Sweetener, Granular, other artificial sweetener or honey according to the directions above.
- LADLE freezer jam into clean Ball® freezer jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Apply caps and let jam stand in refrigerator until set, but no longer than 24 hours. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.
Raspberry Freezer Jam (made using Ball® RealFruit™ Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin) - Ball® Recipes is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rdos from Raspberry Freezer Jam extraordinaire! I have made this recipe twice already this year, 2018. I used homemade juice - mixed fruit - and Erythritol sweetener plus homegrown fruit. The jam was yummy, a mixture of sweet/tart flavors and set perfectly. This jam is a winner!
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by dwhip from LOVE this recipe! I made this recipe this month and it was so easy and came out perfect; every batch! I used 2 cups of sugar per batch.
Date published: 2015-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by sluggr001 from This is so good! I followed the recipe exactly, only added 1/4 cup regular sugar at a time, and taste tested it. I ended up adding 1 cup sugar total, and it is perfect. Used low calorie/sugar cran/rasp juice.
Date published: 2015-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by jacison5 from Perfect Every Time! I was looking for a low-sugar recipe so I searched on the internet and the first recipe I saw used the Ball RealFruit Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin. I made three batches of low-sugar raspberry jam and each one came out perfect! I used a sugar substitute in two of the batches and the third I used only a 1/4 cup of sugar to 3 cups of berries. This jam is by far the best I've ever made!
Date published: 2014-09-09