Rocky Road Brownies
UPLOAD A PHOTO
Share your creation with others, because the best part of making is sharing
Here is an exapmle of a thumbnail that will be displayed on our page if your photo is chosen.
When you deliver this brownie mix, be sure to stick around and enjoy your handiwork.
You Will Need
You Will Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 6-oz bag semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 Ball® (32 oz) quart glass preserving jar with lid and band
- COMBINE sugar, flour, instant coffee granules, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl, stirring to blend evenly.
- PLACE mixture into a jar. Pack firmly using a tamper. Layer walnuts, miniature marshmallows and semi-sweet chocolate pieces into the jar in the order given. Center lid on jar. Apply band.
To Prepare You will need:
1/2 cup unsalted butter, divided
3 large eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Remove mix from jar, keeping layers separate.
- MELT semi-sweet chocolate pieces, 1 cup miniature marshmallows and 1/4 cup unsalted butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- BEAT 1/4 cup butter, eggs and vanilla for 5 minutes, using the highest speed of an electric mixer. Add melted chocolate mixture to butter mixture and blend on low speed. Stir in sugar mixture, walnuts and remaining miniature marshmallows just until ingredients are moistened.
- POUR batter into a foil lined 9- x 9-inch baking pan. Bake at 350º F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until edges start to pull away from the pan. Cool. Lift foil and brownies from the pan. Discard foil. Cut brownies into 2-inch squares.