Summer Fruit Lemonade
UPLOAD A PHOTO
Share your creation with others, because the best part of making is sharing
Here is an exapmle of a thumbnail that will be displayed on our page if your photo is chosen.
Preserving Method: Freezing
Add a bit of fun to summer's favorite beverage with a cool, refreshing twist: juicy ripe fruit lends colorful flavor while frozen herbs provide icy flair. Don't be afraid to pair savory herbs with fresh fruit. Herbs add thirst-quenching flavor while complementing the sweet taste of the fruit. For added fun, try a shot of gin, vodka, or other favorite spirits*. Makes one serving.
You Will Need
You Will Need
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1/3 cup chopped assorted summer fruits such as watermelon, strawberries, raspberries, and/or peaches
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 to 3 (2-tablespoon) frozen herb cubes such as cilantro, thyme, mint, tarragon, basil and/or parsley
- 1 cup lemonade
- Ball® Glass Drinking Mason Jars
- RUN a lemon wedge around the rim of a (12-ounce) Ball® brand jar* to moisten; dip the rim in a small bowl of sugar to coat.
- COMBINE the fruit and honey in the jar and gently muddle to release the fruit juices.
- ADD the frozen herb cubes and enough ice to almost fill the jar.
- POUR in lemonade and garnish with the lemon wedge and additional fresh fruit.
*Please drink responsibly and obey legal drinking age laws