Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce - Jam Maker
UPLOAD A PHOTO
Share your creation with others, because the best part of making is sharing
Here is an exapmle of a thumbnail that will be displayed on our page if your photo is chosen.
The whole berries in this cranberry sauce add texture and flavor. Thanksgiving dinner just wouldn't be the same without it!
You Will Need
You Will Need
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups fresh cranberries (about 2 lbs)
- 4 Ball® (8 oz) half pint glass preserving jars with lids and bands
- COMBINE cranberries, sugar and water in a medium bowl and then transfer mixture to the clean Pot fitted with the Stirrer.
- PRESS jelly button – the cook time will automatically default to 25 minutes. Press enter. After 4 minutes the appliance will sound 4 short beeps indicating that it is time to add the sugar. Since the sugar was added at the beginning of the recipe, ignore these beeps.
- THE APPLIANCE will continue to automatically stir your ingredients while it cooks. Stay within earshot of the Jam & Jelly Maker, the appliance will beep again at the end of the process signaling cooking is complete. Press cancel and unplug the appliance.
- REMOVE Stirrer using a pot holder.
- PRESERVE immediately, using refrigeration or freezing methods listed here.
*If preserving by waterbath method, process jars in boiling water for 15 minutes, adjusting for altitude.